2015 is a year of illusion in Singapore. There are complexities, ambiguities, uncertainties, and unexpected results.
Clearly, we don't have enough information or evidence to understand them. We are either lack of time or lack of information to make an informed judgment. Once we make a decision, we don't know whether it is right or wrong. But we still need to make decisions. The decisions cause illusion.
1. GE2015: illusion result
2. SGH Hep C: illusion reporting system
3. Liu Tuck Yew: illusion minister
4. MRT: illusion maintenance planning
5. Haze: illusion smoke
6. 7 schools without Sec. 1 students: illusion education planning
7. $150000 damage: illusion social media
8. Singapore and Greece: illusion stock index
9. SportsHub: illusion outsource expertise
10. RIP Lee Kuan Yew: perhaps, the biggest illusion of all time?